Date: 3 months ago   Category: Food

The American has regaled on a crude oyster and has died


The resident of the American city of Sarasota has died from a gastrointestinal infection after has eaten a crude oyster at restaurant. The Sun Sentinel edition has reported about it. The department of health care of the State of Florida has refused to tell the name of the man and restaurant. However representatives of department have noted that the American was 71 years old and he has died two days later after a meal because of the infection caused by Vibrio vulnificus bacterium from a sort of vibrioes.Vibrio vulnificus are found in warm salty water. Infection with them occurs seldom: or when eating of the crude mollusks struck with them like oysters, or at contact of open wounds with salty water. After incident the department has advised inhabitants not to come into water with fresh wounds and cuts. To people with the lowered immunity recommended to put on bedroom-slippers not to be scratched about shells and stones. Diarrhea, nausea, vomiting, heat and a fever, the speeded-up breath and pulse, suppuration of wounds and intestinal infections can be symptoms of infection. It is more than hell and strange news in Tape of a Bottom Telegram-channel. Subscribe!

URL:




Today

just now

Russia can be carried to the countries with low danger of emergence of natural cataclysms. Risk of death from natural disasters here small. The rating made by specialists of the German society Bündnis...

just now

Purchase of the Russian S-400 surface-to-air missile systems by Turkey — the solved case, the Foreign Minister of the country Mevlüt Chavushglu said, being in the USA. It on Wednesday, November 21, Re...

just now

The Russian musical producer Bari Alibasov and the actress Lidiya Fedoseyeva-Shukshina got married. "Evening Moscow" reports about it. The ceremony of a wedding took place on November 21 in Kutuzovsky...

just now

Scientists of the Illinoyssky university and the University of California (USA) revealed the mechanism which could play a crucial role in emergence of difficult multicellular life at bacteria. Accordi...

21 minutes ago

The astronauts working at the International Space Station lay over walls packs of wet towel wipes for protection against radiation. The Russian crew member Sergey Prokopyev told about it during a live...

21 minutes ago

The court pronounced a conviction on criminal case against the resident of Valdai (Novgorod region) Dmitry Luchin. He was found guilty of the murder of the woman committed with special cruelty. Novgor...

2 hrs ago

The member of the Federation Council from the Bryansk region Ekaterina Lakhova called nonsense of the message in media and social networks about her statement concerning a consumer basket. In a conver...

2 hrs ago

Jewelry and watch company Tiffany & Co. presented the Christmas movie Believe in Dreams ("Believe in dreams"). Lenta.ru was reported about it by the representative of the press service of a brand on T...