Date: 8 months ago   Category: Gadgets

Samsung has accidentally declassified the new smartphone


SamMobile/Youtubenovozelandskoye the division of Samsung has by mistake published a video with the Galaxy Note 9 smartphone one week prior to the official announcement. Soon the video has been removed, however his copy was kept by the Sammobile edition. In video the smartphone in the blue case with the yellow stylus is shown. Judging by a roller, externally the device slightly differs from last year's NoteĀ 8: dimensions and governing bodies remained the same, however the arrangement of the double camera and scanner of a fingerprint on a back cover has changed. Also the version of phone with 512 gigabytes of the built-in storage and support of memory cards of the same volume will be released. The presentation of the smartphone will take place on August 9. It is more than important news in Film of Day Telegram-channel. Subscribe!

URL:




Today

just now

The candidate for president of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky said that his victory on elections united the country. He told about it in the video message to voters published in Telegram channel of his tea...

just now

The Netherlands skater Ireen Wüst made the proposal to the partner according to combined Laetitia de Jong. The Dutch edition De Telegraaf reports about it. "Fortunately, she agreed! We will have a wed...

just now

The candidate for president of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky who, according to exit polls, wins a victory in the second round of elections of the head of state, said that his paramount task consists in re...

just now

The candidate for president of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky in the second round of elections gains 73.2 percent of votes, data of "A national exit poll-2019" demonstrate. His opponent — the acting head o...

just now

Conceded to Everton with the score 0:4 in a match of the 35th tour of the English Premier League (EPL) Manchester United. The correspondent of Lenta.ru reports about it. The meeting took place at stad...

just now

Negotiations with Russia will become the priority direction of policy of the candidate for president of Ukraine Vladimir Zelensky. About it on Sunday, April 21, Ruslan Stefanchuk who is responsible fo...

just now

The Belneftekhim concern decided to limit temporarily export supply of oil products, the vice-chairman of the enterprise Vladimir Sizov said. About it on Sunday, April 21, BELTA reports. The decision...

just now

The candidate for president of Ukraine and the acting head of state Petro Poroshenko who, according to data of exit polls, loses to Vladimir Zelensky in the second round of presidential elections, sai...